Thursday, January 19, 2012

1st Day Searching around Miami

Florida sunset!Image by Odalaigh via FlickrIncredible Florida is great. there is a lot to feel and do in FL. I am enjoying the experience the phenominal Travel. There is a lot of fantastic things to experience. I am enjoying the weather. The locals that I am meeting are so talkitive and they want to tell you about every little detial about their life it is so strange related to what i am use to. I reccomend Miami for every one to take a tripv to. I walked to the mueseum area today and saw some fantastic things there were so many americans chillin out. It seems like no one really works here but it is fantastic. It is getting bed time so I will go to bed now. Thanks for everyone of you followers that have been enjoying my posts.

Talk to you in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment