Monday, September 17, 2012

Colorado is Great

After going to Florida I have been really busy with work and school but then this year I decided that I should take a trip to the great Colorado! I arrived at the Denver International Airport yesterday and I rented a car and I drove to Downtown Denver and tried to find my hotel. It was really hectic because I should have parked my car some where then tried to figure out where I should of gone next but I did not do that but maybe next time I will be able to do that. But so far Colorado is amazing it is mid Septeber and the weather is still in the 80's it is crazy warm. There is so much to see and do in this town. I plan on going to the Denver Broncos game tonight against the Falcons if I can find tickets should be interesting if there is anyone selling them outside the stadium but I got some great travel Colorado advice from Colorado Know!  If you are thinking about traveling here as well. Well I am headed off to see some Colorado Sports! I can not wait! Tell next time you will get another Colorado Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment