Sunday, October 21, 2012

Colorado Travel Project

After all my travels I have wanted to start my own project so since I live in Colorado and have traveled all over Colorado I wanted to create a travel resource for other people coming to my state so I decided to start the website called WeKnowColorado. I have only worked on this Colorado Travel website for only 2 months while working but I wanted to start sharing it with other people to get their feedback and other ideas about how to travel to Colorado. So if you are traveling to Colorado check out We Know Colorado and if you live in Colorado check We Know Colorado for you can help me grow this great Colorado Travel website.

I am really excited to share my knowledge of Colorado with the World. there are so many exciting things to see in Colorado from the Mountains, the big cities, Skiing, lakes, you can do almost everything in Colorado.


No comments:

Post a Comment